People Operations Manager
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You will work side-by-side with the executive team to manage office activities and assist with development projects in the US. This role is critical in providing support to our entire US team and is responsible for the organization of HR initiatives.
- End to End Recruitment: Editing and updating job specification, posting job posting on platforms, communicating with candidates, conducting screening calls, scheduling and managing team interviews, increasing talent pool and organizing proactive recruiting campaigns, managing internship program and intern recruitment.
- Employee Life-Cycle: Maintaining records of all employee documentation (ID, Contract, Payroll), serve as Onboarding Lead (creating and managing orientation programs and documents), organizing calendar of performance reviews, logging absences and managing holiday and office events calendar, and serve as Offboarding Lead (conducting Exit Interview, Administration, ‘Goodbye’ events/card).
- Finance: Payroll (keeping track of and keeping accurate bonuses, absences, holidays, start date/leave date, contract salary); tracking employee expense invoices/receipts and ensure employees are reimbursed, managing office expenses and resupplying the office.
- Administration: Booking executive meetings, organizing travel arrangements and event itineraries.
- Company Culture: Ensuring that team morale is strong and using creative means of keeping the team motivated, organizing team-building events, coordinating with global team on culture initiatives.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment.
- Full knowledge of office administrative and human resource responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task & prioritize work, ability to maintain a calm attitude in stressful environments.
- Extremely organized and an exceptional planner.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Ability to critically analyze processes, foresee issues, and build tools to improve efficiency.
- Exceptional skills in Excel, Word, and Google Drive (Salesforce & Asana are a plus, but not required).
- Native English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful correspondence.
- Warm and engaging customer service skills (in-person and over the phone).
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, unwavering, entrepreneurial work ethic who has passion for what they do.
- Serious interest in the Storefront product, culture and vision.
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment in Soho at the brand new Cubico building.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision).
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together.