Are you the person that always knows someone who knows someone that can get you a deal or discount anywhere?
Are you always looking for an angle and never miss a chance to improve your professional network?
Do you relish the opportunity for a challenge and to prove yourself in a talented, passionate, team-driven Sales department?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, you just might be the right person for us.
You will be the face of Storefront.
- You will be locating, talking and meeting with space owners across the most commercially sought after areas in London to understand their business and portfolio.
- You will be driven by generating new leads rising to the challenge of goals and targets.
- You love organisation. You recognise the vital importance of an accurate and up-to-date database of information
- You will report directly to the Head of Business Development, working with them to suggest strategy and be given the autonomy and independence to ‘own’ an area of London
- You will always be on-the-ball. Keeping fresh with all the new developments in retail and property
You will have to be outstanding, hungry to learn and you will have to work hard. We are looking for special people who can make a huge impression in the global sales team.
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and know that the future of retail is in temporary stores and showrooms.
- A passion for our product by having a genuine interest in retail and commercial property
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - you are always creating and nurturing relationships whether on the phone, in person or by email
- We really like seeing experience in sales, real estate or contract negotiation
- Super energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- You love organisation by keeping information accurate and up-to-date
- Any former experience with CRM software is a plus
- Work side-by-side with our management team and be actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed global venture capital company.
- Performance based bonus when you hit your KPIs and Targets
- Health, Dental and Optical Insurance
- A Bonus when we hire someone you referred
- Free fruit and soft drinks
- Regular team-outings and learning opportunities
- Gorgeous offices in an ideal central location
- Fast growing proptech company that encourages internal growth
If you find yourself itching to press ‘Apply’ then get in touch. We’ve been expecting you.