Talent Acquisition Manager - NYC, US
DescriptionWho We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You must be an experienced recruiter that relishes the fast-paced environment of a start-up. Working directly with the COO and People Operations team, you will make a big impact in the company by finding the right people for our positions. This role will grant you good level of autonomy but you will be expected to deliver with top hires.
- Working with the People Operations team to manage end-to-end recruitment
- Auditing our current recruitment processes
- Advising the People Operations team on best practices
- Proactively sourcing/headhunting passive candidates
- Working with COO to allocate budget for job advertising channels and recruiter fees.
- Analyse and identify most effective job site channels and recruitment agencies
- Preparing job advert copy across the organisation
- Create a talent pool and pipeline plan for expected future hires
- Broad LinkedIn Network
- Experience hiring technical roles and hiring in Tech start-ups
- Passionate and energetic with a 'can-do' attitude
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment where requirements may change
- 5-10 years experience as an in-house recruiter or at an agency, specialise in tech talents sourcing will be a plus
- Over 3 years experience in full life-cycle recruitment for global hires
- Evidence of direct sourcing with low recruitment agency reliance
- Exceptional use of Boolean search
- Up to date knowledge of employment law (for US, Europe and Hong Kong)
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships with candidates and colleagues alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good initiative and willing to take smart risks
- Knows the market well and can manage expectations
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision).
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together.