Head of Sales-UK - London, UK
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You will work alongside the UK General Manager in this high-impact role that will combine commercial and team management skills to lead London sales. You will be high performer with a track record of successful sales leadership. You will love the fast-paced challenging start-up environment. You will leverage your experiences in deal making and sales to define processes, manage a sales team, open up new opportunities and grow revenues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall ownership of the UK revenue number
- Achieving aggressive conversion rates and revenue targets
- Optimizing our current sales process in the UK
- Working with the GM to provide accurate weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and robust forecasts
- Building a collaborative team with the intention to scale
- Leading and managing a high-performing team in a rapidly growing start-up
- Motivating the sales team through strong coaching and leadership
- Having a “hands-on” approach and be willing to master new processes
- Training the sales team in the UK and globally
- Monitor performance through data and metrics
- Refining, improve existing and/or create innovative strategies and initiatives to meet the changing goals and objectives of the company.
- 5-10 years of hands-on Sales experience with 4-6 years of Sales Leadership
- Strong negotiation and deal making skills
- Proven track record of exceptional results and getting things done
- Experience in sales whilst working in a fast growing online marketplace is desirable
- Analytical and structured approach, defining and gathering data and metrics
- Motivated and driven, you must like getting your hands dirty
- Inspiring leader that has a desire to coach
- Excellent written and verbal communication - able to build relationships at all levels
- Relishes the opportunity to work in a disruptive start-up
- Be actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed global venture capital company.
- Performance based bonus when you hit your KPIs and Targets
- Health, Dental and Optical Insurance
- Free fruit and soft drinks
- Regular team-outings and learning opportunities
- Gorgeous offices in an ideal central location
- Discounted Gym membership
- Fast growing proptech company that encourages internal growth