Client Acquisition Manager - Fast Growing Proptech Startup
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You will work within the client acquisition team with the objective to reach strong revenue generation. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started and help you to develop negotiation skills.
You will actively:
- Generate and nurture leads from cold-calling to meet and greets with clients
- Develop and maintain our lead database with exciting brands and popular retailers
- Seal partnerships with top clients with the potential for national or global deals
- Maximise the expansion of our UK customer base and grow with us
- Attend trade shows and conferences to find new clients and build our brand awareness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- 1+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in b2b marketplace
- Dynamic, personable, passionate about brands, fashion and retail
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily.
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus performance based bonus
- Work side-by-side with our management team and be actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed global venture capital company.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and optical)
- Spend your days working with international retailers and brands.
- Potential for international travel and relocation after 18 months of successful work.
Please reach out to us. We would love to share more information about our company and discuss ways we can work together.