Account Manager - HK
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 10,000 listings, which represent more than 30 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Everlane, Shopify, Indiegogo; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 80+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to transforming the way retail is experienced. We start our days with the intention of making an impact on the popup community. We ask why if a task is not aligned with our goals and objectives. We volunteer for projects outside of our scope to ensure our team members are supported. We dissect inefficiencies to build tools that improve the experience of everyone that logs onto our platform. We arrive early if we need to sync up with our colleagues globally, and stay late to hit a deadline for a company roll-out. We take pictures of “Store for Rent” signage on our way to work, we call space owners on our lunch break to share of new features on our site. We provide direction to brands on neighbourhoods to popup, expertise on national marketing strategies and resources for staffing their launch event. We go to conferences on weekends to stay knowledgeable of the real estate industry, we share articles on Slack to highlight innovative ideas, we carry business cards at the gym so not to miss a partnership opportunity. We are proud advocates of our brand and speak about our vision articulately and loudly. The person that works for Storefront is like no other.
- Managing client requests and assist them from the initial request to the close of play
- Educating and informing clients on our services and finding suitable solutions according to their needs
- Liaise with space owners throughout the match-making process
- Ensuring all bookings and invoices are accurate
- Maintain and increase our NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Develop our complimentary services to increase customer experience
- Proven negotiator that always looks to close the deal
- Target-focused, high-energy, entrepreneurial self starter
- Work under pressure with different stakeholders
- Holder of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s degree of any local tertiary institutions
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Hong Kong geographically and socially
- Fluent in Cantonese and English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- A genuine interest in retail and commercial property
- $15,000-25,000 per month (depends on experience) and medical insurance offered
- 5-day work and day-off on public holidays
- Work side-by-side with cofounding team
- Flexible, real startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands and landlords
- Huge responsibilities from day one. Be the owner of your own learning curve
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Gain a 360 degrees exposure to all sides of business: finance, operations, logistics, sales, technology development, legal, etc