Sales Administration Officer
Who we are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
Check out www.thestorefront.com to get more information about us.
- Provide sales operation assistance to internal and external parties
- Assist to handle local customers’ orders and inquiries
- Assist Account Manager to ensure to develop, setup and delivery quality service
- Work closely with Business Development Team to ensure the supply database update
- Maintain effective communication with all parties
- Prepare quotation and proposal for client’s presentation
- Prepare summaries and invoice to client
- Assist for review the proposal for clients and maintain database
- Participate in ad-hoc project as requested
- Diploma or above
- At least 2 years working experience in sales support, orders’ follow-up
- Knowledge of Hong Kong geographically and socially, and real estate will be advantage
- Good command in English and Chinese (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal and communications skill, detail-minded, able to work independently and sense of responsibility
- Available immediately is preferred, fresh graduate is also welcomed
What to expect from us
- 5-day work and day-off on public holidays
- Work side-by-side with co-founding team
- Flexible, real startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands and landlords
- Huge responsibilities from day one. Be the owner of your own learning curve
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Gain a 360 degrees exposure to all sides of business: finance, operations, logistics, sales, technology development, legal, etc
Data collected will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.