Client Account Manager - Fast Growing Proptech Startup - Central London
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
The successful candidate will join the client team and work alongside the UK Director and Space acquisition team. Your main objectives will be:
- Understanding the needs of new clients (brands and retailers) and then matchmaking deals between them and our portfolio of retail spaces.
- Build your own network of new clients by deploying strategies based around cold calling, LinkedIn, Instagram and conferences.
- Qualifying leads and build a pipeline of future business.
- Hit and exceed sales, revenue and business development targets.
- Manage the automation service on our platform as well as client databases.
- Seek new business opportunities and partnerships.
We are looking for a motivated salesperson with an excellent track record of exceeding targets and acquiring new clients. Our ideal candidate will be hungry for success:
- 1+ years of experience in fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in closing deals and exceeding targets.
- A passion for brands and retailers and an ability to understand positioning.
- Professional level of proficiency in English (verbal and written) and communication skills - extremely clear and tactful
- Outstanding negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- Former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus performance based bonus
- Work side-by-side with our management team and be actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed global venture capital company.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and optical)
- Spend your days working with international retailers and brands.
- Potential for international travel and relocation after 18 months of successful work.
Please reach out to us. We would love to hear from you and discuss ways we can launch your career.