HR Co-ordinator - Paris, France
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You will work alongside the People Operations team to manage office activities and global HR developments in the Paris office. Your role will be critical in shaping the future of the company and ensuring the Paris office is ticking smoothly.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out end-to-end recruitment - everything from job description to offer letter
- Maintain and track the employee life-cycle
- Increase team happiness and company culture through the organization of events (team building, sport, drinks, dinners, seminars, etc.)
- Lead and spearhead various diverse projects in the global People Operations team.
- Continuously audit procedures and processes to improve efficiency
- Full knowledge of office administrative and human resource responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed attitude in fast-paced stressful environments
- High attention to detail
- Ability to critically analyze processes and foresee issues
- Constantly researching new tools for efficiency
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, and Google Drive (ATS, Photoshop & Asana preferred, not required).
- Fluent English and French verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful correspondence.
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, unwavering, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Passion and motivation for helping our people and our organisation be the best they can be
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.