Client Account Manager - NYC
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!es of our brand and speak about our vision articulately and loudly. The person that works for Storefront is like no other.
You will work within the Customer Experience team with the objective to reach strong revenue generation. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started – but you'll have to show autonomy and initiative to succeed. You will report directly to your country manager and suggest strategic recommendations to improve our positioning.
In particular, you’ll have to:
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of accounts, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Cultivate strong relationships with international brands and designers through high-touch white glove customer service
- Educate every brand on our value-add and provide suitable solutions according to their strategy
- Manage booking process entirely from request origination to payments & contracts to successful event follow-up
- Facilitate acquisition strategies to expand US customer base and revenue
- Build the Storefront brand by sustaining our NPS (Net Promoter Score) through active engagement, service, and responsiveness
- Maintain partnership loyalty through individualized attention and personal connections
- Innovate everyday by brainstorming new ideas and processes to improve the customer experience
- 1+ years of experience in fast-paced sales environment, preferably B2B marketplace
- Native English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Excellent writing skills, ability to effectively but concisely communicate through written correspondence
- Outstanding negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- Superior and charming phone skills with ability to respond quickly, effectively, and accurately
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Serious interest in the Storefront product, culture and vision
- Real Estate Broker's license is a plus.
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment in Soho at the brand new Cubico building
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup, and join a family of passionate people
- Competitive salary based on profile and experience
Exchange professionals: work permit mandatory
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together.