Head of Product - NYC, US
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
- Own the Product inside and out
- Collaborate with Senior Management to create product plans and prioritize the roadmap
- Think strategically and tactically about features and long-term platform investments
- Collect customer, sales, marketing, and engineering input for the development of market requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Own the metrics for your product to improve engagement and monetization
- Work across the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Lead growing Product team of Product Managers and coordinate cross functional teamwork
- Solve customer problems and articulate with product team and engineering what unique values the product is providing
- Lead product launches to educate and collaborate with all members of the team and customers
- At least 5+ years of work experience in product management
- Proven experience in leading a product management team
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Communication: Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including at the executive level
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Experience in marketplace businesses
- 2+ years in a managerial or leadership role on the product management team
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment in Soho at the brand new Cubico building.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision).
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together.