Account Manager - Junior
Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 10,000 listings, which represent more than 30 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Everlane, Shopify, Indiegogo; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 80+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to transforming the way retail is experienced. We start our days with the intention of making an impact on the popup community. We ask why if a task is not aligned with our goals and objectives. We volunteer for projects outside of our scope to ensure our team members are supported. We dissect inefficiencies to build tools that improve the experience of everyone that logs onto our platform. We arrive early if we need to sync up with our colleagues globally, and stay late to hit a deadline for a company roll-out. We take pictures of “Store for Rent” signage on our way to work, we call space owners on our lunch break to share of new features on our site. We provide direction to brands on neighbourhoods to popup, expertise on national marketing strategies and resources for staffing their launch event. We go to conferences on weekends to stay knowledgeable of the real estate industry, we share articles on Slack to highlight innovative ideas, we carry business cards at the gym so not to miss a partnership opportunity. We are proud advocates of our brand and speak about our vision articulately and loudly. The person that works for Storefront is like no other.
The successful candidate will join the client team to develop a strong client portfolio of international fashion brands.
You will work on :
- Understanding the needs of new clients (Fashion and Luxury brands) and then matchmaking deals between them and our portfolio of retail spaces.
- Prospect and build a network of new clients by deploying strategies based around cold calling, LinkedIn, Instagram and events.
- Qualifying leads and build a pipeline of future business.
- Hit and exceed sales, revenue and business development targets.
- Seek new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Bring in new ideas and processes to delight our customers and strengthen our organization
We are looking for a motivated salesperson with an excellent track record of sales, exceeding targets and acquiring new clients. Our ideal candidate will be hungry for success and motivated by KPIs:
- +1 year of experience in fast-paced sales environment.
- Proven experience in closing deals and exceeding targets.
- A passion for brands and retailers and an ability to understand positioning.
- Fluent in French and English verbal and written communication skills is a must – extremely clear and tactful - Fluent in Italian is a plus.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Strong awareness about the fashion industry
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus performance based bonus
- Work side-by-side with our management team and be actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed global venture capital company.
- Spend your days working with international retailers and brands.
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
- Potential for international travel and relocation after 18 months of successful work.