Chief Marketing Officer - NYC
What we are building
Storefront, the “Airbnb of retail”, is the largest global marketplace for short-term commercial space rental. We connect brands with retail spaces for the purpose of pop-up shops, showrooms, product launches and other events. In 2016, Storefront was named one of the most Disruptive Brands by Marketing Week.With an inventory of 10,000 spaces in world's greatest cities, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world (Google, Samsung and L’Oréal) finding the perfect retail space.
We are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to oversee our marketing initiatives and drive our global brand awareness.
This role is critical in providing strategic direction to the wider Marketing team and is responsible for the successful execution of marketing campaigns and content development across all channels (online and offline).
In particular, you will:
- Develop our marketing strategy with clear priorities, objectives, and metrics to boost customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction and strengthen our brand positioning
- Create appropriate message explaining Storefront story with a clear value proposition
- Drive lead generation growth across all marketing channels – email, CRM, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, advertising, direct mail, promotions, events, social media and display
- Lead editorial and social media strategy across multiple channels
- Identify KPIs to measure marketing, social media and SEO content performance
- In partnership with country managers, develop local initiatives and strategies that drive new business (eg: London and Paris Fashion week)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies to help manage PR campaigns and initiatives
- Keep abreast of fashion and retail industry developments
- Ensure fluid communication of all marketing activity across the organization
- 2+ years of marketing leadership with experience in full-stack marketing in a digital company
- Ideally you worked in a B2B environment with luxury/premium brands
- Understanding of marketing challenges and considerations within a global environment
- A thought leader — creative thinking and ideas generation are key in this role
- A hands-on doer — ability to cope with the demands of a fast-growing company and take action
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Excellent track record of proactively working with product, sales, and customer success teams
- Passionate, self-confident and highly motivated team player
- Fluent English speaker
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup
- Our office is located in Techstars Accelerator, one of the coolest workspaces in NYC
- Competitive salary based on profile and experience
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together!