Internship - Account Developer - NYC
What we are building
Storefront, the “Airbnb of retail”, is the largest global marketplace for short-term commercial space rental. We connect brands with retail spaces for the purpose of pop-up shops, showrooms, product launches and other events. In 2016, Storefront was named one of the most Disruptive Brands by Marketing Week.
With an inventory of 10,000 spaces in world's greatest cities, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world (Google, Samsung and L’Oréal) finding the perfect retail space.
You will work within the customer success team with the objective to reach strong revenue generation. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started and help you to develop negotiation skills.
In particular, you’ll have to:
- Manage client request and assist them from request form to deal closing
- Educate clients on our service and find suitable solutions according to their needs
- Maximize the expansion of US customer base and revenue
- Help to sustain and increase our NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Maintain client loyalty through fantastic customer experience
- Have completed a minimum 2 years of university, preferably with a Business, Management, Entrepreneurial, or Real Estate Background
- Native English verbal and written communication abilities – extremely clear and tactful
- Outgoing, patient and quick learner with software
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Our office is located in Techstars Accelerator, one of the coolest workspaces in NYC
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup, and join a family of passionate people
Exchange students: visa mandatory
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together.