Internship - Business Developer - NYC
What we are building
Storefront, the “Airbnb of retail”, is the largest global marketplace for short-term commercial space rental. We connect brands with retail spaces for the purpose of pop-up shops, showrooms, product launches and other events. In 2016, Storefront was named one of the most Disruptive Brands by Marketing Week.
With an inventory of 10,000 space in world's greatest cities, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world (Google, Samsung and L’Oréal) finding the perfect retail space.
You'll assist us in the acquisition of our supply of retail spaces, with the objective to grow it very quickly. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started and help you to develop negotiation skills.
In particular, you’ll have to:
- Prospect and build a relationship of trust with thousands of space owners and educate them about our service
- Assist us seal partnerships with top real estate agencies and asset management groups
- Cultivate space owners’ trust through fantastic customer experience
- Help us maintain supply database accurate and up-to-date
- Bring in new ideas and process to delight our space owners
- Have completed a minimum 2 years of university, preferably with a Business, Management, Entrepreneurial, or Real Estate Background
- Native English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Outgoing, patient and quick learner with software
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Our office is located in Techstars Accelerator, one of the coolest workspaces in NYC
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
Exchange students: visa mandatory
Please reach out, we'd love to share with you what we're doing and discuss the ways we can work together!